These Policies are for Rentals Only. Please see our Complete Return Procedure for Purchases.
- Returns must be sent to the following location:
2080 Lookout Drive
North Mankato, MN 56003
The customer (you) will pay shipping both ways. Ship the package back via a traceable shipping method with delivery confirmation to ensure that your items have been received. We will not be held responsible if we cannot verify receipt of the return.
- Rented items must be postmarked for return on the first business date after the event. Late fees of 10% of the total bill, per day, will be charged for returns postmarked after the return date.
- If items are not returned or are returned damaged there will be a charge for the full replacement cost of the items.
- Reasonable wear to the items are to be expected and accepted. DAMAGE is considered to have occurred by: tearing, burning, cutting, excessive make-up, removal of buttons, medallions, badges or other kinds of trim. Knee slides are NOT to be performed while in costume. Articles which are lost or damaged while in your possession or by improper packing for return shipment will be charged the replacement cost.
- If items require additional scrubbing there will be a $25.00 scrubbing fee. If we are unable to get an item cleaned it will be considered damaged. DO NOT try to clean the item yourself
- Return the plastic snap bags, if you receive one with your order. There will be a $2.00 charge for rentals that come back without their bag.
- There is a $25.00 cancellation fee per costume for orders cancelled prior to the ship date. Cancellations will not be accepted after the order has shipped.
- Orders are subject to unavoidable contingencies, such as fire, irreparable damage of the costume(s) by previous users, and conditions beyond our control. In these conditions a full refund will be granted.
- By accepting these policies you authorize your credit card on file to be charged for all fees.